Remember kids, being a Goth isn’t about the wearing a particular style of clothes or listening to certain types of music…
It’s about ravaging the Balkans, threatening to sack Constantinople, actually sacking Rome and eventually establishing permanent kingdoms in Southern Gaul and the Iberian and Italian Peninsulas.
I was tagged by the awesome makeyourdeduction, so here are my questions and stuff. (Also this is the first time I’m doing this eek.)
Rule #1 always post the rules.
Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4 tell them you tagged them (they’ll get a notification that I tagged them so that’s enough)
Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions (same as above)
1. What was your first fandom?
2. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Probably Norse mythology
3. Would you rather be too cold or too hot?
Too cold, ‘cause I love the cold!
4. How many mirrors are there in your house?
5. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A spy! (Actually I still think that would be cool…)
6. Describe your ideal today. Who would be there and what would you do?
Umm, I think I want to be a diplomat, but I don’t know who I would want there.}
7. What are your favourite books?
Let’s see… Percy Jackson books, Sherlock Holmes stories, anything written by Joanne Harris(The Gospel of Loki is my favourite), and Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. What’s your proudest moment?
I guess winning a German language writing contest…
10. Who did you last talk to(over any medium)?
My friend Erica.
11. What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
Well I’m glad you picked an easy one… I guess that I’m super curious and I like to read about random stuff.
My 11 new questions:
1. What’s your favourite class in school?
2. Did you have a really good teacher?
3. Do you like your middle name?
4. Who was the last person you held hands with?
5. What are two foods that you combine that seem strange to other people?
6. What was one embarrassing thing that happened to you in school?
7. What is one of your favourite movies?
8. What is one relaxing thing that you like to do?
9. What’s your favourite number?
10. What is a cool blog that you like?
11. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
I tag thebritmermaid, books-turn-muggles-into-wizards, rocktheblue, prince-of-the-palmtrees, mythomagic-and-takeanap, dellbelle39, infiniteangelo, loki-agent-of-asgard, timelord-and-fishcustard, cinash and white-dress-purple-shirt!!!
Thank you!!!! Your blog is sooo cool and so is the fact that you met Benny! Your compliment means so much to me! :)
Aww thank you so much! I’ll definitely check out your website! <3
WHY DONT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS EXIST IN REAL LIFE ITS 2014 COME ON TECHNOLOGY STOP COMING OUT WITH NEW IPHONES AND LET PEOPLE JUMP IN BOOKS